Early stem cell research has generally been connected with the controversial utilization of embryonic stem cells. The new focus is on non-embryonic adult mesenchymal stem cells which are discovered in an individual's own blood, bone marrow, and fat.
You have made an important decision to have an stem cell deployment. It’s exciting that these devices are presently accessible for therapeutic utilization. Stem cell therapy with your own stem cells might possibly be the next critical development in medicine
Stem Cell Therapy: What It Can Do for You
Hitting retirement age or being blindsided by a sports injury doesn’t mean putting your life on hold. At the Regenerative Medicine Institute of Nevada, we understand how better mobility improves quality of life. That's why we offer treatments that can help you achieve better ways to relieve chronic pain, encourage natural tissue healing and faster recovery times.
We offer stem cell therapy in Las Vegas NV to patients to treat a range of conditions. These treatments include the following:
- Elbow treatments - Athletes who often suffer from the effects of overuse conditions can opt for stem cell injections for Tennis Elbow treatment or Golfer's elbow treatment. This will effectively reduce pain and improve recovery.
- Peyronies disease treatment - Those who suffer from Peyronie’s disease will often find the act of sex painful or difficult. The use of stem cell injections can help eliminate the plaque that causes the condition.
- Shoulder pain treatment – Rotator cuff injuries and arthritis can compromise your mobility. Stem cell therapy can help to restore mobility.
- Peripheral Neuropathy – Stem cell injections can also be used to heal damage to your peripheral nerve.
- Plantar Fasciitis treatment – Plantar Fasciitis can affect seasoned athletes and people who simply stand on their feet for too long. Repeated trauma to the areas can cause injury or strain. By getting stem cell treatment, you can enjoy greater pain relief and better quality of life.
- Knee pain treatment – Suffering from knee pain or arthritis? Stem cell treatment has proven effective in providing relief to individuals suffering from this condition.
- Hair restoration – Stem cells can boost hair growth and provide a cure for baldness in men and women. Want to make sure thinning hair is a thing of the past? Call and get in touch with us today.
At the Regenerative Medicine Institute of Nevada, only trained and experienced staff perform these procedures. If you need more help in deciding whether stem cell treatment is right for you, talk to us.